Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Stampin'Up! Long Stem Silhouettes

Welcome to my boys' bathroom! I thought this would be a difficult application since it is over 3 feet long. All I did was follow the directions and it went on perfectly! I absolutely love how it looks on this wall and am ready to decorate the rest of my home! It was actually pretty fun. Stampin'Up! has something for every room in your home. Take a look at the Definitely Decorative catalog pdf in the right column or contact me to receive your personal copy. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to place an order.

God Bless,

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it! I just moved, and believe me, I am eyeing places to put my decor elements!

Patti MacLeith said...

Wish I didn't have wallpaper everywhere!

Carla said...

Oh wow, how pretty. I will have to check into this more. *smile* I was wondering about them. Thanks Martha