Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Benefits of Becoming a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator Part 2

What does a demonstrator do?
Stampin'Up! demonstrators get to share their love for stamping, crafting, and home décor every day, while supplementing their household income. Whether you just love to craft, want to grow a successful, thriving business, or are somewhere in between, Stampin' Up! is a great opportunity for you.
If you're thinking "I'm not crafty or creative enough," there's no need to worry. Stampin' Up!'s demonstrators come at all expertise levels, and with the many resources that Stampin' Up! provides anyone who has a passion for crafting can find success as a demonstrator. (SU Customer Website)

Why did I become a Stampin’Up! Demonstrator?
2 years ago I had never heard of the name Stampin’Up! Today I’m the proud owner of my own Stampin’Up! (SU) business which provides me with income to enjoy my favorite SU products as well as pay a few bills.

I became a SU demonstrator because I fell in love with the SU product. I loved being able to create cards and gifts for my family and friends and I loved the ideas I saw in the catalog.

It made money sense to purchase the Starter Kit and enjoy the 20% discount as long as I wanted. But with my Starter kit came a business kit. Having all my children in school, I took a morning off to look through the business information and Getting Started DVD. I remember saying to myself, “I can do this!” and calling my upline (the name given to the person you purchase your Starter Kit from}, and saying“I can do this?!” And the rest is icing on the cake or embellishments on the card!

I am not the most experienced card maker, scrapbooker, or paper crafter, nor do I profess to be but, I LOVE what I do and I love sharing it with others. And that is what comes out in my workshops and classes. My experience has come with time but my excitement began the day I found Stampin’Up!

It's the passion and excitement you have for SU that will make you the best demonstrator not necessarily being the most experienced crafter. The experience can be gained from the SU website, your upline (ME), and other SU demonstrators but, the passion can only come from you!

If you would like to explore the possibilities of becoming a Stampin'Up! demonstrator, I'd love to talk with you contact me by email or by phone (321)271-0167. Remember through the end of August you can join the SU family as a demonstrator for only $85.

Test Yourself:
Could I Be Hooked on SU? (The answer is YES if you can answer yes to more than 1!)

You go to bed with your SU catalog.
You take your SU catalog to an office supply place to have a spiral binding put on
You cover your SU catalog with contact paper to protect it
After 24 hours with you new catalog you have more than 20 sticky notes hanging out of your catalog
Your wish list exceeds your grocery list
You start coordinating your world in SU colors
(If you have one I haven't posted here, leave it in a comment)


God Bless,

0 comments: