Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, July 24, 2009

Stampin'Up! and Build-A-Bear


Stampin'Up! and Build-A-Bear have partnered together and are introducing a new line of stamp sets, Designer Series papers and Sizzix dies available September 1 only through Stampin'Up!

Without a doubt these Stampin'Up! products are too stinkin' cute!! You are going to love them! The product line will make it's debut September 1 in the Holiday Mini Catalog. You will be able to access the catalog on-line here or if you would like your personal copy contact me by July 31. I would love to mail you a one!

God Bless,

0 comments: