Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Clear Envelope Brag Books


Even though so many pictures are on computers these days these little "Brag Books" are a great project and gift for those who still love to hold the pictures in their hands.
The clear envelopes sold by Stampin'Up! are used as the picture protectors. They can hold 3x5 or 4x6 pictures, back to back.
I did a brief video tutorial, based on the tutorial by Corinne Somerville over at Splitcoast Stampers, on making these books and hope to post it this week. Check back for more detailed instructions and the recipe.

God Bless,


4 comments:

Carla said...

Martha, I love these!!! They are terrific. I'm gonna plan on doing a couple for gifts. Hugs,

Melissa said...

As always, a pleasure to see what you are up to!

Ann Schach said...

Martha, You always come up with so many creative projects...and today is no exception!

Patti MacLeith said...

looking forward to your tutorial!