Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, July 26, 2009

PPA? Stay Tuned & Find Out!

Enjoy a challenge? Soon you will be saying “I love to Play @ PPA!” My Stampin' Up! demo group, the Stampin' Pretty Pals, will unveil the official web site of our new challenge blog at 5:00 AM CST on Thursday, July 30th! At that time, a link to this new challenge site will be provided here and you can be ready to play!
I encourage you to give it a try. Challenges are a great way to improve your card making and stamping skills as well as challenge your creativity! It's a lot of fun too! So stay tuned here for the challenge link on July 30.
Contact me if you have any questions once the challenge begins.

God Bless,

1 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Hey, Martha! I can hardly wait until July 30th!