Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, July 27, 2009

Mojo Monday Petal Pizzazz

Here is my take on the Mojo Monday sketch. It definitely reminds me of fall. My lesson learned with this card is, if you mess up make it look like you meant to do it! I won't tell you what I messed up because.... I meant to do it!!
Petal Pizzazz is a great stamp set providing you with a lot of options. The only thing you would need to add to this set are some phrases. The papers, ink, and ribbon are all new In Colors. I really love these three colors together!
If you would like to create your own cards using the Petal Pizzazz stamp set see the recipe below.

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Petal Pizzazz (#113417), Sincere Salutations (#115068)
Ink: Crushed Curry (#115659), Dusty Durango (#115654)
Paper: The Write Stuff Specialty paper (#115674), Soft Suede (#115318), Whisper White (#100730), Dusty Durango (#115321)
Misc: 1/2" Soft Suede Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (#115612), Sponge Daubers (#102892), Corner Rounder punch (#109047), Vintage Brads (#109109), Paper Snips (#103579), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), SNAIL (#104332)

11 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very cute! I love how you did the corner! This has to be about the cutest card I've seen made with that set!!

KC Stamps said...

Great card Martha! I love the colors!

Deb said...

I love your take on this sketch!! I've been ignoring my Petal Pizzazz lately, you've encouraged me to pull it out! TFS :-)

elizabeth said...

Great card and the leaves for the corner is a great idea!

Amy said...

Such a beautiful bright cheery card!

Donna MacDonald said...

Nice take on the challenge!!

Patti MacLeith said...

Love your take on the Mojo Monday card, Martha! Very nice card.

nelia said...

Cute card! I love the color combo.

Michelle said...

What wonderful "out of the box" thinking for this sketch - the photo corner is so sweet! Great card!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Very pretty!

I love the fall colors.

Stampin' Diva said...

So simply and perfect!!! It would cheer me up!!