Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Operation Gratitude



Join me this Wednesday, July 8th from 10am until noon (or so) as we make cards for the men and women serving our country overseas and their families. This is a free event and all supplies will be provided. We will be taking up a donation to send to Operation Gratitude. If you would like to learn more about this organization or make an on-line donation go to http://www.opgratitude.com/. Bring friends and family to participate. If your children would like to participate in this event they are welcome to attend with you. Please RSVP so I have enough supplies prepared.

If you can't attend, but would like to participate click here for the Operation Gratitude letter writing instructions.

Date: Wednesday, July 8th
Time: 10am - 12noon
Where: My home - 615 Pinetree Drive, Indialantic
Cost: Free, just bring yourself.
RSVP just so I have enough supplies ready.

God Bless,

3 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

Thanks for your work for Operation Gratitude. It is close to my heart. I have gone to pack boxes with them and I will continue to do that. It's fun and it has a great purpose! I know the military members really appreciate it, too! Your Fourth card is Beautiful!

Ann Schach said...

Martha, I wish were on vacation! I would join you. My hostess ladies are going to be meeting to make cards later this month. Ditto what Patti said. I think your Fourth card is my favorite so far of all of your cards!

Dawn said...

Martha, You are truly talented, beautiful work. Dawn