Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!


Happy Birthday America! What a blessing it is to live in this country! May we never take our freedom for granted.

This card was created for the Wednesday Sketch Challenge at SplitCoast Stampers and to celebrate the 4th of July! I love this stamp set and was sorry to see it retire. It will be a set I keep to use again and again. But the new catalog has some awesome stamp sets for celebrating our country and for remembering our service men and women which I have posted below.


God Bless,

New Patriotic Stamp Sets:
Courage (#115330)

Service & Sacrifice (#115992)


Hero Jumbo Wheel (#116229)
Want to recreate this card? Here is what you will need.
Recipe for card:
Stamps: Free & the Brave(retired)
Ink: VersaMark (#102283), Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder (#109131)
Paper: Real Red (#102482), Night of Navy (#100867), Whisper White (#100730)
Mics: Vintage Brads (# 109109), Star punch (#109045), Ticket Corner punch (#107214), Stampin' dimensionals (#104430), Sticky Strip (#104294)

5 comments:

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Saw this card on splitcoast and LOVED it!

I'm such a fan of red, white, and blue. Those stars are amazingly simple but so creative.

Kristie W. said...

I saw your card on Mary's blog and had to stop by and tell you I love it. I love how the stars are popped up on the beautiful background.

Kim said...

Gorgeous card Martha, love how you popped up the stars too

Ann Schach said...

Awesome job, Martha! One of your all-time bests!

Margaret Moody said...

I love your card, Martha! Simple, but stunning! Great job!