Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Look Who's Turning

This is the first time I've used this set, Look Who's Turning. I combined the Wednesday Sketch Challenge at Splitcoast stampers with the Color Throw Down challenge.
Eehhhhh! too much white I think. And, those pink ovals are supposed to be balloons!
I do like the cute little ostriches and the new Kaleidoscope DSP is gorgeous.
Anywhooo, another fun challenge. Try your hand at one of the weekly challenges. Stay tuned tomorrow for the new Challenge from PPA. I will post the link tomorrow morning.

Reminders:
$85 Demonstrator Starter Kit Promotion. This is a Mini Starter Kit and includes everything you need to begin demonstrating. And, by everything I mean everything! The beauty of Stampin'Up! is you don't have to own it all or have years of experience to become a demonstrator; just love what you do! Between what Stampin'Up! provides and help from myself you will be on your way to building your own business. This Mini Starter kit is available through the end of August for $85.00. I am also including a one month membership to the Business Stampers Coaching Group for added business building support which you can use anytime through the end of June 2010. I'd love to talk to you about this opportunity, just contact me.

Deal of the week is the Heart to Heart punch. Available for 10.99 through July 31! Contact me today or easier yet, place your order on-line.


God Bless,


Recipe:
Stamps: Look Who's Turning(#114403)
Ink: Rose Red (#101778), Bordering Blue Stampin' Write Marker (#100070)
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Pretty in Pink (#101658), Kaleidoscope DSP (#115680)

Misc: Fresh Favorites II Buttons (#107422), Word Window punch (#105090), Corner Rounder punch (#109047), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Stamp-a-ma-jig (#101049)

12 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Those are really cute birds, Martha, and the balloons are adoreable! Cute, cheery card!

LeAnne said...

No, not too much white, not at all! Very cute card, nicely done!

Tiffany said...

What a fun card. Too cute!

Barbara said...

Very cute card--the balloons are cute!!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

dpkennedy said...

Oh that bird is adorable and so is your card! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

Melissa said...

What a great idea for the balloons!

Patti MacLeith said...

Clever balloons and the DSP combined with those colors--excellent, Martha!

Cathy Rulli said...

Very cute - thanks for playing with us at the Color Throwdown!

Carla said...

Fabulous!!! Love those colors together too.

Lori said...

This is an adorable card! The flamingos are toooooo cute and I could definitely tell the ovals were balloons! Love this color combo!

Julie Ranae said...

Just stopping by to say hello via the Color Throwdown. Cute card and I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Love the balloons!