Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Color Throw Down Challenge #50




The colors for this challenge were Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, and Kiwi Kiss. I had some trouble with my mojo so I ended up with a pretty simple card.


I love the grass stamp from Inspired By Nature. It's makes a great background. My other favorites are Textured Card Stock, Oval All stamp set, and the Oval Scallop and Large Oval punches that go with it.

This card took me about 30 minutes at the most. You could change the sentiment and have a card for most any occasion! Stampin'Up makes card creating so easy. Contact me if you have any questions or would like to place an order.

God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Inspired By Nature (#111656), Oval All (#113790), Flight of the Butterfly (#111564)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise (#100814), Real Red (#103133). Kiwi Kiss (retired)
Paper: Tempting Turquoise Textured card stock (#108698), Whisper White (#101731), Kiwi Kiss (retired)
Misc: Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Glue Dots (#103683), Large Oval punch (#107305), Scallop Oval punch (#114889), Paper Snips (#103579) these scissors are THE BEST.


7 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love this in all its simplicity! At first I thought someone was pulling my leg -- "Martha Stewart"--but you probably get that ALL the time! Thanks for playing with us, I am sure you are equally as creative and much more down-to-earth as that other one!!!
Hugs,
LeAnne

Pat (mspfd) said...

Sweet card and wonderful take on the colors.

Melissa said...

I love that "grass" stamp! Nice job!

Carla said...

My favorite stamps, nearly got Inspired by Nature while on the dormant list last year, its on my shopping list for my next order. I just love what you did with it, the colors are gorgeous too.

Broni said...

It may be simple but it's SO sweet! Great combination of stamp sets and great use of the colors! Thanks for playing along with us!

Barbara said...

Beautiful CAS card!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!

Patti MacLeith said...

these colors were hard. good job!