Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Deal of The Week #2 - Big Shot Doctor Bag

Big Shot Doctor Bag
If you have the Big Shot, you will love this deal!! Catalog price is $69.95 but until 12 noon, Monday July 13th it is discounted 30% to $49.99. You will feel like a big shot carrying this bag.

"Carry your Big Shot machine, cutting pads, and dies in stunning style. This black-and-white checked doctor’s bag makes storing and transporting your Big Shot machine easy and convenient. It has handles for carrying and a shoulder strap for when your hands are full of other crafting supplies."


Take advantage of this great deal before it ends at noon on July 13. You can place your order directly through me or order on-line 23/7.

Also, remember to leave a post under my Blog Candy post. Random drawing is July 13th.

God Bless,

0 comments: