Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, July 6, 2009

Mojo Monday: Autumn Days


I know it's not fall yet but I'm lovin' this set, Autumn Days and the new In Colors! This is my take on the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. The design elements were inspired from a card my friend and upline, Adriana Benitez created. I love how the Vintage brads fit perfectly on the branches! Autumn Days is a beautiful new set in the "All Natural" section of our new catalog.

Want to recreate this card. See the "recipe" below.
God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Autumn Days (#115452)
Ink: Dusty Durango (#115654), Soft suede (#115657)
Paper: Very Vanilla (#101650), Soft suede , Dusty Durango Textured card stock (#115719), Tall Tales DSP (#115678)
Misc: Antique Brads (#109109), 1/4' Very Vanilla Grosgrain ribbon (#109026), Paper Snips (#103579), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Sticky Strip (#104294), Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049).

18 comments:

Jessie said...

What a beautiful card :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful! Love the brad placement. Thanks for playing! :)

JennyWren said...

I WANT this new stamp set. And LOVE the color combo on your card.
JennyWren

Unknown said...

I love these colors! I'm wanting this set also ... it has such versatility! I'm still pondering my MOJO creation but will get it posted by the morning.

loz said...

Absolutely Beautiful Martha. Great colours..Loz

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty fallish card. Love the color combo. TFS Mona

Melissa said...

I love what you did with that set! Great job!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

You rocked the mojo sketch, Martha.

I love how you used the Tall Tales paper with this color scheme. It's so pretty.

Kim said...

You did an awesome job with this sketch! I love how you added the brads to that 'berry branch'

Ann Schach said...

Excellent job, Martha! Great representation of the sketch!

Joani McDonald said...

I love your version of the sketch, you did a wonderful job! TFS *Ü*
Hugs,
Joani

Penny Hanuszak said...

Autumn is my favorite time of year, and seeing your rendition of Mojo 94 made me love it even more! Love the clean lines and uncluttered look of this card, even though there are so many elements. Great job!

Carla said...

What a beautiful card. Love the color combo.

Anonymous said...

Great card! A great interpretation of the sketch, wonderful use of the supplies and just an all-round great looking card. Love that it's something you could send to a guy, too!

Mary said...

I just ordered this set and thought I would look to see if anyone used it yet...was I surprised! I loved your take on it and came over to your blog...I'm off to see more! Mary

Eleonora said...

This card is Beautiful! Love those "simple" colours and look!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love this card! It's simple and the colours are fab. Love the brad placement and that bird walking off the corner of the card.

karen said...

wonderful card, great colors