Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Stampin'Up! Pocket Silhouettes and Divine Design


This is one of the projects we will be making tomorrow at Divine Design. The class is from 10am-12noon at my home. Contace me by the end of the day with questions or to RSVP. Cost is $8.00.

I used a faux silk technique to create this card and it was soooo fun! I will try and post directions for this technique this week. The colors I used were from the Tuesday Color Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. I was a little nervous when I heard that the colors were Not Quite Navy, Really Rust, and Pretty in Pink. Those last two colors had me shaking my head for a bit. But I love how it turned out and more than that it was fun.

Stampin'Up!s colors are so beautiful that you can't go wrong with most any color combination.

I used the stamp set, Pocket Silhouettes, which is, again, one of my favorites. I guess I have a lot of favorite Stampin'Up! sets. If you would like to create your own cards using this stamp set and these colors see the recipe below.

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes (#111672)
Ink: Not Quite Navy (#103008)
Paper: Not Quite Navy (#101722), Really Rust (#100661), Pretty in Pink (#100459), Whisper White (#100730)
Misc: Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Button Bouquet (retired), Write Me a Memory Journaling Cd (retired)


2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Such a sweet card, Martha! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Carla said...

Your card is beautiful. Love the colors and the inspiration.