Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

LAST CHANCE SALE UPDATES!




This link shows you the pictures of the sale items. The preferred price is what you would get through a demonstrator, ME. Then, take the percent discount off. If you are looking at the 50% sale section, you would subtract 50% off the preferred price. IMPORTANT POINT - Contact me as soon as you decide what you want or go on-line to my SU website and place your order. Some items have already sold out. I will keep the list to the right updated daily as best I can.
Remember, FREE shipping on any order placed in June through Seasons of Stamping. Contact me if you have any questions.

God Bless,
Martha

0 comments: