Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pocket Silhouettes: Thanks So Much

This is a project from the January SU Regional in Orlando and I'm finally finishing it.

Enjoy!
God Bless,
Martha

Recipe:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Paper: Naturals White, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Urban Oasis Designer Series paper
Misc: Bashful Blue 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, 1/2" Chocolate Chip Library clip
Eyelet Border punch, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals

3 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

Nicely done! Did you know I have had trouble trying to comment on your blog? The POST A COMMENT link never showed up on there. Then today I was just dragging my cursor over the area and it popped up, but was not visible until I did that accidentally. You may want to check this out. I have visited many times before and wanted to comment.

Melissa said...

Very pretty! I love the clean lines!

Kim Gasper said...

Simple and elegant. I love it!