Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, June 1, 2009

Retired Sets

I thought this would be the perfect time to post a project using a retired set. All of the retired stamps, accessories, and Decor Elements are timeless, in my eyes, and can be used for years to come. Instead of "retired" I think a better phrase is "last chance". This is the "last chance" to get these timeless stamps and supplies before they are gone FOREVER!

  • Check out the "Last Chance" stamps, accessories, and Decor elements at the right.
  • FREE shipping on any order placed in June, on-line or directly from me. This is a Seasons of Stamping special and not a Stampin'Up! special.

God Bless,
Martha

Recipe for Pocket Card:
Stamps: Live Your Dream
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Old Olive
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Glossy White card stock
Misc: Tab punch, Corner Rounder punch, Stampin' Dimensionals,

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Very pretty! Cute idea!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and the layout, TFS.