Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary! - Animal Tales DSP

This is my husband's anniversary card. We've been married 24 years today! The layout came from Mary Fish and I love the way the heart turned out. Using Stampin' Write Markers to color the heart gave it the varied color and makes every stamp set you own more versatile. The colors even mixed but it turned out beautifully. I'm also using the soon to be released Tall Tales DSP!

Enjoy!

God bless,
Martha

Recipe:
Stamps: Always
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, So Saffron, Tall Tales DSP.
Misc: Build a Brad, Small Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stampin' Dimensionals.

3 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

Martha, Congratulations on 24 years! I love how you colored the heart different colors. I need to do that! That heart is a favorite. Your husband will like this card.

Melissa said...

Congrats!

I love the detail in the heart! Very cool!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful card! I love it!