Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Virtual Kids' Crafts: Summer Lap Book - Week 1

If you're like me, you start your summer with great plans and before you know it summer is over and all those great plans with it. This year take charge of your summer. With a little organization before the summer gets into full swing you will be able to look back on this summer as one of the best ever and look forward to planning next summer.
This video will show you and your family how to create a "Summer Lapbook" to plan your summer. You can create it with supplies you have around your home or order a "Summer Lapbook Kit" from me today.

Summer Lapbook Kit includes: 1 sheet Stampin'UP! Designer Series Paper, 6 sheets Stampin'Up! card stock in coordinating colors, minimum of 2 individual figures from Stampin'Up! On Board So Tweet Chipboard, a library clip, 2 Big Shot Top Note die cuts, Dimensional Squares, folder and forms to complete the project.

Add-On Kit: 1 Classic Ink pad in a coordinating color, 1 sponge dauber, 1 glue stick. $12.63

To purchase contact me directly or purchase securely above using Paypal.

God Bless,
Martha

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cool project and video! Great job! Thanks for posting and sharing!

Patti MacLeith said...

I am so impressed with your video! Great job. I wish you many customers!

Debbie said...

Thanks, Martha! I am a homeschooler, too, who enjoys stamping. This is a great idea and very versatile. Thank you for sharing!