Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, May 29, 2009

Quick! Get em While They Last!

On June 1st, the retired list from Stampin'Up! will be posted HERE! All the discontinued/retired stamps and supplies will be marked down and available to purchase WHILE THEY LAST! These products will no longer be available once the supply is gone. So, check back on Monday morning. AND...for the entire month of June, all orders placed on-line at my website or through me directly will receive FREE shipping. If you place an on-line order you will receive a refund for your shipping from me. That's 2 deals come Monday!!

Check back on Monday morning. I promise these products will go fast. Don't miss out.

God Bless,
Martha

0 comments: