Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Welcome To Seasons of Stamping

Chchch changes! Anybody remember that song?
June 1 brings a lot of changes.
  1. Transitioning to my new website, SeasonsOfStamping.com.
  2. Retired Stampin'Up! stamps and accessories go on sale June 1st at a discount! Get 'em while they last!
  3. Free Shipping in June on all orders placed through me, online or contact me! This is a personal special and not a Stampin'Up! promotion.
  4. My first video series on keeping those kids busy over the summer; all from the convenience of your home! The first project video is "Take Charge of Your Summer Before it Takes Charge of You".
  5. Summer hostess and customer specials! Contact me today to schedule a "Morning Coffe Break" or "Girl's Night Out" with your friends.
It's looking like an exciting summer! Be the first to know what's happening. Sign up for my newsletter and website updates by feedburner on the left.

God Bless,
Martha




0 comments: