Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

I can't quite get my head around what it would be like to serve my country in the military or send one of my children to serve in the military. It is a noble calling and I'm sincerely thankful so many men and women answered that call to serve and protect this country. My nephew leaves in June for the Air Force Academy, God speed Daniel!
In honor of our military and the men and women who have served and who are serving now, I created these two cards cased from cards at Splitcoast Stampers (SCS).
God Bless,
Martha

This was cased from a card by Susan Rahalia on SCS.
Recipe:
Stamps: Free & The Brave
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy
Misc: Jumbo Brads, Sticky Strip

This card was cased from a card by "nettamerie" at SCS.
Recipe:
Stamps: Free and the Brave
Ink: Stazon Black, Always Artichoke
Paper: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Ivory, Vellum card stock
Misc: Gold Brads, Large Tag Punch, Small Star Punch

2 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE your cards!

Patti MacLeith said...

My favorite part is the punched out star added with a brad in the middle.