Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Flower Burst: My Daughter Created This Card!

This is a thank you card my daughter created. I think she did a wonderful job. She enjoyed playing around with the Flower Burst and ink and ended up with a variety of shades in each flower.
Enjoy,
God Bless,
Martha

Recipe:
Stamps: Live Your Dream, Fresh Cuts
Ink: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Cameo Coral, Ruby Red
Paper: Glossy White, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Old Olive
Misc: Antique brads, Horizontal Slot, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip

5 comments:

Kim said...

She did a GREAT job! Love the color combo

Patti MacLeith said...

Great job! Like mother like daughter!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Fantastic. Isn't it fun creating with family?

Anonymous said...

Great card, tfs! :)

Melissa said...

Very sweet!