Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Limited Offer Ending Soon! $75 Demonstrator Starter Kit

11 more days left to take advantage of Stampin'Up!'s May Scrapbook Promotion

The most awesome part of the promotion? Become a Demonstrator for $75! Through May 31st you can become a demonstrator with a limited time Scrapbooking Starter Kit. You receive the full demonstrator benefits as well as earn money in the process!

This limited Starter Kit includes items listed below, a complete business starter kit, and personal craft and busisness support from myself and the Stampin'Up! community. For complete details click here. Sign up on my website or contact me. Join me and the Stampin'Up! community today!

  • #113510 Schoolbook Serif alphabet stamp set $42.95

  • 113059 Simply Scrappin' Petal party $19.95

  • 105240 Whisper white Craft Stampin'Pad $7.50
  • 108697 Earth elements Assorted textured $11.95
    • card stock (12x12)
You can substitute any item to customize your kit.




0 comments: