Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, May 22, 2009

Meet Shelli Gardner

Meet the woman behind Stampin'Up! It is an inspiring story and the reason I love being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator.

Remember, through the end of May, you can join us as a demonstrator for $75. Not only is it an opportunity to earn an income but it's an opportunity to "love what you do" and share that passion with others. Joining the Stampin'Up! family provides you with support from myself as your "upline", support from the Stampin'Up! demonstrator website and Demonstrator Support, and support from an awesome "downline" group of demonstrators. Contact me to sign up!
God Bless,
Martha

0 comments: