Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Trendy Trees for Easter

I love these trees! Here is another option using the same design I posted earlier this month but using spring colors. The coordinating colors is one thing I love about Stampin'Up! Stampin'Up! makes it easy to put together a different color combo using their paper, ink, and embellishments that all coordinate and come up with a whole different look. Enjoy.


God Bless, Happy Easter,
Martha

Stamps: Trendy Trees
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace, Whisper white card stock
Misc: Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon

0 comments: