Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, April 12, 2009

He Is Risen!

When Peter and John went to the tomb, they found the burial strips in a pile and the linen cloth that had covered Jesus' head folded and placed seperate from the burial strips. It was the custom back then that if the master, having his meal, crumpled his napkin and laid it on the table it meant he was done. But, if the master folded his napkin and placed it on the table before he left it meant, leave his food, he was coming back. Jesus folded the head covering and laid it where his body had been, not crumpled with the burial clothes. He is coming back! Just as he has said throughout the New Testament. Jesus has always kept His promises. So, when will He come back? Probably a better question is what will we do until He comes back?


Happy Easter
Martha

0 comments: