Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, April 10, 2009

On Board So Tweet Chip Board, Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Bigz Dies Flower Daisies #2

This project is straight out of the Spring/Summer Catalog. It's easy and makes a fun table decoration. I love how the birds and daisies turned out! It fit perfectly in a container my sister-in-law , Wendy, made for us many Easters ago. This project used less than a sheet of On board So Tweet Chip board, leaving many pieces for other projects. These little birds would look great decorating many things. Hope you give this project a try!

Order this month and receive a free item from page 208 in the Spring/Summer Catalog free for every $40 purchased from the Mini Occasions catalog. Contact me for more information on the April promotion and on this project.

God Bless,
Martha

Paper: Good Morning Sunshine, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Summer Sun, and Chocolate Chip card stock.
Misc. Supplies: Big Shot, On Board So Tweet, Flower Fusion, Earth Elements Brads, Flower Daisies #2 Die, White Taffeta Ribbon, Chocolate Chip ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Adhesive, Xyron Machine (not SU product)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how CUTE!!! I love it! TFS!