Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, April 13, 2009

Tool Of The Month: Paper Snips

Each month we will focus on 1 Stampin'Up! tool. It will be offered for that entire month at a 10% discount. This is a discount offered exclusively through Sun Stamper and is not a Stampin'Up! promotion. All orders except on-line orders will receive the 10% discount right away. All on-line orders will receive their 10% discount in the form of a separate refund.


April's Tool is "Paper Snips". This is one of those tools that has become a necessity for me. I keep mine just for cutting paper. People have asked how some of the stamped images in the catalog have been cut out so perfectly. The answer - paper snips. These scissors are small with a 2 1/2" blade. They are extremely sharp and cut in the smallest areas. The precision ground tips allow you to cut to the end of the blade.

Purchase yours through me today at a 10% discount until the end of April. Remember, with every $40 purchase from the Mini Occasions catalog you will receive a FREE item from page 208 of the Spring/Summer 2009 Catalog. To order on-line click here

Contact me if you have any questions.

Happy Snipping!
Martha

0 comments: