Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Baskets: Big Shot Texture Plates, Big Shot Daisies #2



These adorable baskets decorated our table at Easter. Each basket is a sheet of 6x6 card stock textured with the Big Shot texture plates. Before using the texture plates I sprayed the paper lightly with alcohol which helped to imprint the design. Each sheet was then scored in thirds on both sides and cut on 2 opposite sides. Fold, tape and your done! It doesn't get any easier than that! The flowers were cut from leftover scraps using the Big Shot Daisies #2 Die. I mixed up all the colors and ended up with really bright and springy table decorations. Our guests loved them! Next time you need table decorations, give these easy baskets a try.

Contact me if you need the basket template or supplies to create these. You still have two more weeks left in the April promotion.

God Bless,
Martha

Paper: Bold Bright card stock
Misc.: Big Shot Texture Plates, Big Shot Daisies #2, glue dots

0 comments: