Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Stampin'Up! Promotions During April!

Don't miss these promotions going on during April.


Get Connected with the Occasions Mini Catalog:
From April 1-30, spend $40 on products in the Occasions Mini Catalog or host a $150 workshop and get a FREE item from the "Under $10" page in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog(Pg. 208). Filled with exclusive, brand-new products, the Occasions Mini has the products you need to connect with friends and family! Contact me today to receive your FREE copy or you can view it here !

Free Idea Book:
Receive a free Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book and Catalog with any on-line order through the end of April. It's as simple as that!

Three Easy Payments:
Join me as a demonstrator in the Stampin'Up! family by April 30, and you can use the Three Easy Payments plan to purchase the Starter Kit. With the partial initial payment when you sign up, you can receive the Starter Kit right away and get your business running. Two subsequent monthly payments payments take care of the rest.

0 comments: