Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Oops, I missed my April 4th Post! Pick A Petal & Smarty Pants

I accepted a challenge to post to my blog every day this month. And I forgot yesterday!

Today, I'll post twice. In honor of Easter, here is a card from SU Regionals in Orlando this January. This is a favorite stamp set of mine. It has many uses besides making flower petals and this bunny is one of my favorites! Enjoy it!


Stamps: Pick a Petal, Smarty Pants
Ink: Pink Passion, Brilliant Blue, Black
Paper: Pink Passion, Glorious Green, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White card stock
Misc: Gold Brads, 1/2" circle punch

God Bless,
Martha

0 comments: