Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Coloring With Stampin'Up!: Watercolor Pencils, Stampin' Write Markers,

These stamped samples may look professionally colored but they were done by a demonstrator just like me. You can learn to color just as well using our Stampin'Up! products. This is a project displayed at the January Stampin'Up! Regional seminar in Orlando. Using the stamp set, Pun Fun, each design was colored using a different method resulting in a different shading and unique finish. Double click the picture to see the samples up close.

Coloring products used were Watercolor pencils, Stampin' Pastels, Classic Ink, Craft Ink, Stampin' Write Markers, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aqua painters and blender pens. This is a great project to try sometime and improve your coloring technique. If this is something you would like to learn, contact me. I'd love to teach you how!

God Bless,
Martha

0 comments: