Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Occasions Mini Catalog



Today starts the first day of Stampin'Up!s new Occasions Mini Catalog. Stampin'Up! puts out a small catalog a couple times each year with new stamps, designer series papers, and accessories. This mini catalog is available from April 1 - June 30. It's 23 pages are full of stamps and products to help you stay connected with the men, women, and children in your life. Take a look, you won't be disappointed! AND for the month of April, you will receive free stamps from the "Under $10" page in the back of the 2009 Spring/Summer Catalog for every $40 you purchase or for a workshop you host of over $150. I LOVE Stampin'Up! promotions. Check out the "Stay Connected" promotion on my website, today!

Contact me today to receive an "Occasions Mini Catalog" and take advantage of April's "Stay Connected" promotion!

God Bless,
Martha

0 comments: