Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Got Sketch 103 Scrapbook Pages



It has been a couple of weeks since I've posted a project. I hate that. Time just goes by too fast sometimes. We spent a week with our family on vacation at Snowshoe, West Virginia. Being from Florida, we enjoyed seeing snow!! Our kids enjoyed snowboarding and my husband did too until he broke his collar bone! It has not discouraged him though, he will be back on a snowboard again, one day!
Now back to Stampin'Up! I participated in an online scrapbooking class before we left on vacation, Got Sketch 103. Here are some of the pages I completed. All materials are Stampin'Up! All pictures were 4x6 or cut from a 4x6 picture. This was so much fun and so full of great ideas and tips.
Spring is fast approaching with Easter, spring break, & Mother's Day! Lot's of opportunity to send cards and keep in touch as well as decorate for these special holidays and spring season. Sign up for my monthly newsletter and check out the fun, creative classes and projects available with Stampin'Up!



0 comments: