Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pay It Forward Card Kits

I received a card this week from my downline and it made my day! A handwritten card is a keepsake these days. It says “I’m thinking of you”, “I care”, “You are important to me”. It takes your time and your effort but the fruit can be bountiful. It might just start a trend in your circle of family and friends of “paying it forward”. And who knows where that might lead!!

For the remainder of April send a card, or two, or three. Who has been on your mind? Who has been laid on your heart? Who is it you know needs encouragement. Make a difference today!

Of course if you need some creative help just order your card kit here. It includes everything you need except adhesive. Card kit samples are below. All images will be prestamped. Purchase with Paypal in upper right hand of blog.

Blooming With Love
Image will be prestamped. You will need to color it in yourself. I used Close To Cocoa, Certainly Celery, and Bordering Blue Stampin' Write Markers.


Spring Colors Trendy Trees
This card can be changed to say "thinking of you".



Just For You Daisies (created by Adriana Benitez)






3 comments:

Mary Fish said...

I love this daisy die. This looks so pretty with the green and black . . . the pastels for Trendy Trees are adorable, too! Hugs, M

Kim said...

I love your daisies and the black and olive color combo. All 3 cards are very pretty! Welcome to the Pals :)

Tiffany said...

Beautiful cards! So pretty and delicate looking. Nice job Martha!