Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tea Bag Holders: Raspberry Tart DSP



These are my swaps for Stampin'Up!s regionals this weekend. I love tea and these cute little cards hold a tea bag and poem.

This can be a simple and thoughtful card to anyone; letting them know that you are thinking about them and that you care.
The card idea and poem is from Splitcoaststamper member "letmecrop".The card size is 3 2/5" square.
I used the beautiful new DSP paper, Raspberry Tart which will be available in the New Spring and Summer Stampin'Up! Catalog due out this January. You'll love it!

Recipe:
Stamps: I used a variety of sentiments - Best Yet, Bella's Bloom, Always In My Thoughts, Pocket Silhouettes, and an Incentive Stamp.
Ink: Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss
Paper: NEW Raspberry Tart DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, Real Red, Cameo Coral, Whisper White card stock.
Misc: Large oval punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Tape, & Write Me a Memory Journaling Fonts CD.

So what's my favortie tea? Constant Comment, Chamomile, and Celestial Seasonings "Tension Tamer". I use Tension Tamer often!
What's yours? And no, c-o-f-f-e-e- is not a tea Adriana.


Have a blessed day,
Martha



4 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Brilliant idea - this would be perfect for a good friend of mine who needs cheering up!

LollyChops said...

I saw this over on Spoonful of Sugar and it's totally brilliant! Thanks so much for sharing your little tutorial! I will be doing something similar and will be def linking to your post! Such fabulous inspiration!

Thanks again!

kiki said...

Hi,
I`m kiki from germany and I just slipped into this wonderful blog! The tea cards are very cute and a perfect present to my mom in law - she loves tea! Thanx for sharing that great idea!
Happy day,
kiki

Cherie said...

Your tea bag cards are wonderful! I plan on making a few after seeing yours! Thanks for sharing with us!

Cherie