Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Twelve Days of Christmas: First Day: Stationary Box




I had so much fun making these that I chose one for the First Day of Christmas. These are easy to make and the tutorial is very clear.


Included in the Stationary Box are 4 standard size Christmas cards, 4 gift tags(2 1/2" x 2 1/4" with corners rounded), 4 3"x3" Thank You cards, Birthday book, stamp or gift card holder, and decorated pen. It all folds up into a neat box with lid.

Now you try it! Send me pictures of yours and I will post them.



Recipe: All Stampin'Up! products

Stamps: All Holidays, Heard from the Heart, Snow Swirled

Ink: Real Red, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive

Paper: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Old Olive, Retired DSP (Our new Holiday DSP would look beautiful.

Misc.: Real Red, Very Vanilla and Always Artichoke Ribbon, Real Red and Old Olive Markers, Silver Brads, Sticky Tape, 1 3/8" circle punch, Round Tab punch, Word Window punch, 1/4" circle, 3/16" corner rounder, Spiral punch.


God Bless,

Martha


















I can't find where I cased this card from. I believe it was off the Stampin'Up! website. What is cool about this stamp is Christ was highlighted in red using Real Red Marker.

0 comments: