Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So What Was in The Box?


Here are pictures from the stationary box I made for my sister. I used retired DSP and retired In-Color paper but current stamp sets. The tutorial can be found here These are so fun to make and not too difficult. The tutorial instructions are very clear. Enjoy!
Recipe: All Stampin'Up! products.
Stamps: Serene Spring, One of a Kind, Pretty Petals, All Holidays
Ink: Ruby Red, Old Olive, Earth Element Markers
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Watercolor paper, Very Vanilla, Ruby Red, Retired DSP and In Color cardstock (Any of our new DSP would make a beautiful set).
Misc: Aqua Painter, Earth Element Brads, Round Tab Punch, Spiral Punch, Large Oval Punch, Very Vanilla Ribbon, Retired In Color Ribbon

0 comments: