Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Second Day of Christmas


This project may not have the words "Merry Christmas" on it but, it definitely says it with the great topiary card and colors used. The project idea came from Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho. The card holder is made from a 12x12" sheet of chocolate chip card stock and the Holiday Treasures DSP. You can see the tutorial here .

The beautiful card is made using two different sizes of the star punch and the word window punch. The color combination is Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss.

Contact me for specific directions.

Yesterday was Veteran's Day. Let's continue to pray for the people serving in the armed services, their families, and the veterans young and old. I know there are new veterans that have come home very changed because of what they experienced in the Middle East. I pray that they can find "the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard their hearts and minds through Christ Jesus".

God Bless,
Martha

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the topiary card! TFS!
Adriana