Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, November 14, 2008

The Third Day of Christmas - 3-D Stars!



These were soooo easy and they turned out sooo pretty! It's done just by folding the paper and cutting it once. You can see the tutorial here
These were made using 3 square pieces of DSP, a 12x12, a 6x6, and a 5x5.
Put them on your tree, hang them on a wall, or use them in a center piece. These are hung together using silver cording and white ribbon from Stampin'Up!
Now lets see what you can do. Send me your pics.
God Bless,
Martha

0 comments: