Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, November 24, 2008

Fourth Day of Christmas: Holiday Lineup Cards





Today's post are simple Christmas cards using the new stamp set "Holiday Lineup". It was so much fun to color! Rudolph even got a pom pom for a nose.


Recipe:

Stamps: Holiday Lineup, All Holidays

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Stazon Black

Paper: Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Holiday Treasure and Ski Slope DSP

Misc: Stampin' Write Markers, Stampin' Dimensionals, pompoms









This is where I've been spending a lot of time recently, watching my youngest son run cross country. These kids give it all they have! This is the State 4A Race and our boys came in second and the girls came in 4th!! My son is the tallllllll blond in green shorts. Next weekend they are off to the Nike Regional Qualifying race - Go Bulldogs! Can you tell I'm a proud mom?
Have a blessed day,
Martha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun cards! Good luck to your son. Martha, I wish you were just a little proud of him...wink Hugs

Kim Gasper said...

I've been coveting that Holiday Line-up set (committed to not buying any holiday sets this season). These are so, so cute!