Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Forth Week of Thanksgiving: Thanksgiving Cards


Here are two beautiful cards created by my dear friend and up-line Adriana. You can view her blog at Escape to Stamp. She used a technique called "Gamsol Magic" using odorless mineral spirits and Stampin'Up! Coloring Pencils. The colors turned out so bright!

The recipe for the first card is:
Stamps: Autumn Harvest(I love this stamp set!), Thoroughly Thankful
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Garden Green
Misc: Stampin'Up Watercoloring Pencils, Hemp twine, 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch.





This second card uses the new stamp set in the Holiday Mini Catalog, "Happy Blessings". The coloring on this card is beautiful! I especially love that he is in blue jeans, my kind of scarecrow. I know this card will brighten up some one's day. She used Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, and Pumpkin Pie card stock; hemp twine and Hodgepodge hardware; and Gamsol Magic technique.







I hope you have enjoyed the Four Weeks of Thanksgiving and have found something to use this Thanksgiving(if you live in the United States) as you celebrate all that we have been blessed with in this great country of ours.


God Bless,
Martha

0 comments: