Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, November 1, 2008

12 Days of Christmas - Delayed

This would be really bad to tell children on Christmas - "Due to unforeseen circumstances, Santa is behind, Christmas will be delayed a week" That would not go over well in this household. Anyway, "Due to unforeseen circumstances, Martha is behind. The 12 days of Christmas will begin on Tuesday, November 11th. Until then, enjoy The Four Weeks of Thanksgiving and register for our Christmas event on November 15th : Christmas From the Heart ! This is going to be a fun event, you won't want to miss it.

God Bless,
Martha

0 comments: