Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Craft Project Central: Floral Lattice Box Card Set

For the month of April, I will be participating with Craft Project Central.  This group showcases Stampin'Up! products in a variety of mediums giving you loads of ideas for classes, workshops and your personal use, . This month there will be 10 projects which I will post here. My contribution will be closer to the end of the month. I hope you enjoy  these ideas! For more details on Craft Project Central and these projects visit their website.

 CraftProjectCentral
CreateWithChristy

Today's project is by Christy Fulk at Create With Christy. This colorful, feminine-looking card set definitely makes you think of Spring and Summer!  The card set includes two card designs with coordinating envelopes, three of each design.  They all fit inside the pretty floral lattice box.  Make one as a gift, or make one to keep for yourself.  The set would also make a great class project.

Stop back on Friday for the second April project from Craft Project Central!

Till Next Time,

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice thank you for sharing!