Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, August 1, 2011

Don't You Just Love Our Designer Series Paper!


And it just got better!
  • Through the month of August, purchase any three packages of Designer Series Paper( also called DSP) priced at $10.95 and receive a forth package of DSP, FREE!
  • See all the details here.
The 2011 Idea Book and Catalog has 13 new sets to choose from. Imagine yourself making some of these beauties!

I wanted to show you what some of the talented in house artists at Stampin'Up! created for this year's convention using our beautiful DSP. This first bouquet uses the Paisley Petals DSP.

These BIG blossoms were created using the Berry Blossoms DSP. Can't you just imagine these big, crinkly flowers in a girl's room or child's playroom!

This gorgeous lollipop bouquet is from the Flirtatious Specialty DSP. Unfortunately this paper is not available in the August promotion, only the regular Designer Series Paper. I will be demonstrating these this week, though.


This last bouquet was created from the Pocketful of Posies DSP.

The fan fold flowers are easy to make and turn out just as you see them here. I'll be showing you how to create your own this week so make sure to stop back.

For all the details on this promotion visit my website. Contact me if you have questions or need help putting your order together. And if you're the seasoned on-line shopper click here to shop!


Hope you have a great day!
God Bless,

0 comments: