Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Retreat Journals

With some help form a couple of friends, we made 24 journals. Each one with a different cover and design. Inside is a notepad and pocket. These two were made from Designer Series paper in the Occasions Mini - Botanical Gazette and Sweet Stitches. A great little gift and a great way to use extra Designer Series paper you have laying around. The directions are here and here.

I leave this morning for a retreat and will be back Monday. Have a great weekend!

God Bless,

5 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, stylish and practical! LOVE them!

TexasGramma said...

These are beautiful. Did you cover a journal? Or did you just create a cover to add a lined pad inside?

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Really cute! I might make these for teacher's gifts.

I've given you the Stylish Blogger award. Congratulations!

Martha said...

I covered an 8x5" lined notepad that I purchased at Walmart. You could also add a little ribbon under the notepad to hang a pen on. Hope this helps.

Carla said...

These are fabulous journals!!! Hugs,