Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bold Blossom Thank You!

I received this cute card as a thank you from Donna Griffith at Stampin'Up! for being a Regional Conference presenter in Orlando two weeks ago. It was a great time with old and new friends. Lots of project ideas and even time to stamp a few projects though I think I talked more than I stamped!

The stamp set used in this card is Bold Blossom available in the Occasions Mini catalog. It's a small set with lots of possibilities! The flowers were embossed with Dazzling Diamonds and topped off with rhinestones in the centers. Just the perfect amount of bling!

Being a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator has lots of possibilities too! Like any card you create, your business will have a look all your own but based on tried and true techniques provided by Stampin'Up! There will always be surprises and opportunities you'd never thought of along the way, that's the bling on the card!

Even though Sale-a-bration is over, it's always a great time to join Stampin'Up! I'd love to have you join our group whether you are in the Melbourne, Florida area, across the US or based somewhere overseas on one of our military bases. If you would like to talk about the possibilities, contact me! I love talking Stampin'Up!

God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Bold Blossom
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, VersaMark
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Misc: Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Jewels Basic Rhinestones, 3/4" Circle punch, 1/2" Peach Parfait ribbon
Tools of the Trade: Circle Scissor Plus(I'm guessing), Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot


2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Great card! I love the color combo!

Carla said...

Donna's card is beautiful. I love the design and those colors are fabulous. Hugs,