Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, March 7, 2011

Growing Green Mojo!

What a fun sketch today at Mojomonday! Lots of possibilities.


I chose Growing Green Stamp set and Woodland Walk Designer Series paper with its coordinating colors of Crumb Cake, Garden Green and Very Vanilla. I also added in some Pear Pizzazz and River Rock colors because they fit together so perfectly with the project.

I used every image in the set in some form on this card. Some are stamped directly onto the layers and some are snipped out. The paper and stamps make a beautiful combination.. The sentiment is from the stamp set, Thoughts and Prayers.

I was so excited when I finished the card and then.... I saw...I had adhered it upside down on my card base. Cannot believe I did that!!

MojoMonday is always a good place to get your "mojo" on! Just make sure it's not upside down! Let me know if you have any questions and I so appreciate your comments so please leave one before you go. Thank you for all your comments!!

God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Growing Green, Thoughts & Prayers
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, River Rock
Paper: Very Vanilla, Garden Green card stock, Crumb Cake & Garden Green Textured Card stock, Woodland Walk Designer Series paper
Tools of the Trade: Scallop Border punch, Blender Pens, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Beautiful card! I've been following your blog for a while now. This is one of my favorites.

Ann Schach said...

Love the colors! Classy card, Martha! I love the flowers cut out and popped up on the stem/leaves.

Ann

Carla said...

Oh this is just so beautiful, Martha!!! I love those layers of flowers. I have finished cards only to find they are upside down, too. *smile* Hugs,

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love those trailing flowers. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!