Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3 Things to Do Before Sale-a-bration Ends!


It has been a busy week with not a lot of time to create so I thought I would share a project by my daughter, Rachel. Michele was thrilled to find this card in the mailbox today. They've decided to become penpals so Michele spent the afternoon making her own card which will be featured tomorrow.

Rachel enjoys card making as a hobby to relax from college classes. I love her creation. I don't think she has any punches so I'm assuming she cut everything out by hand with her Paper Snips. The sentiment is from a great set called FYI.

Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of the Sale-a-bration promotion so here are 3 things to do before it's over:
  1. Check your supplies and see if you need to replenish anything
  2. Look at your calendar and see if you have any upcoming occasions or holidays you need cards or gifts for
  3. Contact me if you are ready to place your order or order on-line at my website.
That's all for today! You will have until 11;50pm MT tomorrow night to place an online order. Have a great evening.

God Bless,



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card - love the colors she chose. And it's even more special because it's from her sister. How sweet!

Carla said...

Rachel's card is so so cute and sweet. I love it. Hugs,