Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, January 31, 2011

Vintage Vogue Birthday

Today's project is cased from a card by Jen Sannes. I love the colors with the Vintage Vogue stamp set; Wild Wasabi, Not Quite Navy & Rich Razzleberry.


Sometimes you just want a shade difference in your inks and embellishments. The green ink in this card is Old Olive and the satin ribbon is Certainly Celery. The purple ink is Rich Razzleberry and the Vintage Flower Adornment is Rose Red. 3 different shades of green and two different shades of purple; all together one pretty card.

When you order your paper, inks, and embellishments all from Stampin'Up! you can know for certain that they will coordinate! Stampin'Up! takes the frustration out of card making!

This week marks my 3rd year with Stampin'Up! It has been an amazing 3 years and I'm looking forward to the 4th! I'm celebrating it this Thursday, February 3rd with a very "special" Anniversary Special! Stop back tomorrow for the details!

3Years +One!
God Bless,


Recipe:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Something to Celebrate
Ink: Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Misc: Corner Rounder punch, 5/8" Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon, Vintage Flower Adornments, Glue dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

7 comments:

Kim said...

Great color combo Martha! Very pretty!

Linda Callahan said...

Wonderful colors! Love the Razzleberry pop!

Mary Fish said...

Really creative color combo.

Love it!

Hugs, M

Pam~ said...

I love how the flowers are stamped up the side and bottom of the card in different colors ... gorgeous!

Carla said...

Martha your card is gorgeous. I love those colors and can't wait to try them. Happy Anniversary, it goes by quickly doesn't it. Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Oh that's so pretty! Love the color combo and the collage style layout you used.

StampingBetty said...

gorgeous! i am so making that card!